Thursday 27 October 2011

Ug. Voicemail.

Today, my horoscope says "Your charisma has a magnetic pull today. You can attract romance, partnership, funding or the object of your desire. Let your light shine on what you really want."

Yesterday was the day that I phoned Tim McGraw's producer. I know... Michael Who?? Anyway, I had a quick little script, left a great voicemail, confident yet friendly, and hung up. Only problem is that the inbound message said to press 1 when done. Uh-oh. What if my message wasn't saved? So I revised my script and called back, apologizing if there were two messages from me, etc. I was so nervous leaving that 2nd one. What do you think I forgot to do at the end? Yup. Didn't press 1. Can't risk leaving 3 messages... Sadly, I'm reminded of George Costanza.

I wonder what yesterday's horoscope said.

No comments:

Post a Comment