Wednesday 27 May 2015

My Curiosity



Here's a little kids' song that was inspired by last week's guitar lesson. Anybody got any contacts with Sesame Street or the Muppets?  :-)


I didn’t know how to spell watermelon
W, A, T, I kept forgetting
So I looked it up in a dictionary
And guess what else I found in the library

A whole bunch of books about combustion engines
Maybe one day I’ll take mechanic lessons
Build a motorcycle and ride it into space
Figuring things out puts a smile on my face

     CHORUS
 
     I might not know everything 
     But I can find a way to see 
     How to do almost anything
     Through my curiosity 
     My curiosity

I’ve been looking for instructions to play marbles
I tried to Google it, but the results came out garbled
Would you mind asking your grand dad, or an uncle or an aunt
Cuz so far all I've got seems a little scant 


     CHORUS

BRIDGE
Well if there’s something you don’t know
Maybe I can tell ya
If you ever draw a blank
Man, just gimme a shout
There’s a pretty good chance
That I won’t have an answer
But if we put our heads together
Yeah, we’ll figure it out


     DOUBLE CHORUS


No comments:

Post a Comment